Wednesday 22 May 2019

Resign

Just resign from what you do, may be for a week, wow! It's heaven, you see, feel, love things which you haven't sensed for a long time, you do things which haven't done so far and you feel life which you haven't lived all the while..

Yes, I have resigned and I haven't relaxed, I am doing hell a lot of things, but the ones which I love the most; read few books, listened to my body, reduced intake of food, walked more than 10 kms a day, did some creative work on adhoc basis, took care of my kids & spouse, atended a family function, joining a yoga course for four long days and lot more to go..

My God, we missed all this for a very long time, what for, just to make money, just to prove ourselves, just to grow up in our career. But is it worth missing all this.. I am not saying, all of us should resign, but do that for a week, completely, without any baggage and live that life for a week, then may be you can do things much better, may be make more money and grow better in your career!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment