Tuesday 1 May 2018

Procrastination

I was trying to find out ways to avoid procrastination and found a 2 minute rule in an article. It says anything which you can do in 2 minutes, do it without any procrastination. In contrary I found that I do anything stupid which I really love to, if it takes just 2 minutes even between the most important tasks. And those two minute breaks are the ones which has given us the dreams, the imagination, the creativity and the inspiration. And that has given us the learning from cosmos to quarks, Einstein to Vincent van Gogh, Politics to Sprituality. And my dear procrastinators, love and enjoy those two minute breaks because that's what makes us who we are..

But aware that there are things that we are procrastinating for a long time now, just ensure we nail it..

No comments:

Post a Comment