Sunday 7 January 2018

Just do what you are passionate about..

Vsauce Michael Stevens, just do what you are so passionate about, not what people want.. Do marketers have a message here!!

How do you spread curiosity about science?

Part of it is just being passionate about your topics. If I don’t care about a topic, I’m not going to make a video about it, because somebody else probably cares more about it, and they should. Instead I only cover what I am so excited about that, whether I make an episode or not, if you run into me on the street, I’m going to want to talk about it. That is really authentic. It’s what people demand now that they have so many choices, and that’s what makes it so contagious, that you see how real my passion is for it.

http://m.nautil.us/blog/the-creator-of-vsauce-wants-us-to-stop-underestimating-peoples-intelligence



No comments:

Post a Comment